fredag 5 augusti 2011

So much summer!

Hello again after a really long break!

I've simply been so busy with other things to remember to actually post something on here (bad excuse for being lazy I suppose). However, I've been doing plenty of things! I went to Northern Ireland for eleven days, got a new family member (the cat Lucifer), had my wonderful cousin over for a week and in two days I'm going down to Laholm and Malmö. Also, in betweeen all that I've been doing alot of artsy things!

This morning I used my markers again after a long time learning my tablet, so this was the resault of a quick session of drawing and inking.

It's my cat drawn as a little cat-boy.


And this is a picture of him and me IRL. He's my little baby.


Now I'm off to continue with some more art projects. I'm working on my own OC-couple, and also an art trade with my dear friend Bella! She recently started a livestream page where you can watch her doing her amazing work live!! How cool is that?! You can see it here!

xoxo

2 kommentarer:

  1. hey ciwi!! wow thank you so much for the promote hehe i really appreciate it ^^
    also really looking forward to our art trade too hehe
    your kitten is sooooo adorable, just wanna squeeeze him :P
    and your markers look really nice :O what kind are they, its such an adorable drawing!
    hope you have a great time in laholm and see you next week :D!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awh! Thank you, Bella! And the promote was very well deserved. <3 I use promarkers by Letraset. Think it's an English brand. They're really awesome once you've learned how they work. They don't leave ugly ink marks or anything! Highly recommended! :D

    SvaraRadera