onsdag 24 augusti 2011

Hello guys!

Last week I attended as much as I could to a Sketch Fest that Bella told me about! I had a great time and I only wish I had had more time to take part in it. I even managed to sell a sketch, which I mailed to the buyer today.

Anger Blinds Us - On the prompt "Your worst deadly sin" by Bella
(The one I sold. Iiik!!)

Little Red Riding Hood - on the prompt with the same name.
My last sketch that I made on the prompt "Space Marine". I really enjoyed drawing this one. It was alot of fun to get a challenge like this.

Also, today was my first day back in school after summer break. Hopefully everything will go well this year too! For now, I'm off to my guitar lesson! ~

xoxo, Ciwi


1 kommentar:

  1. hey ciwi! i was so happy that you joined me and hehe i love your space marine sketch thats so cool
    i hope youve been doing well this week xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera